Business Development Manager
We are currently expanding our Business Development Division and looking for self motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to join our team. The successful candidate must have a proven and demonstrated track record in business development. Experience in the Facility Services industry is desirable.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieving agreed sales targets for each of the Groups services by actively challenging opportunities and leads.
- Actively promote all Company services to potential Customers
- To prepare cost analysis for all work being tendered and submit for approval
- Interface with the Operations team both at quotation stage and handover and start up of any new contracts gained
- Liaising with and assisting other departments in new contract setups
- Preparation of sales analysis reports on a monthly basis
- Identify and target potential Customers
- Excellent Interpersonal and Influencing Skills
- Motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Commitment to excellent standards of customer service
- Excellent IT Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office, Preparation of Reports and Presentations
- Financial Management – Ability to understand accounts and preparation of cost effective solutions
- Full, clean, driver’s licence.
Please submit your CV to Sophia.McClean@noonan.co.uk