HR Business Partner
Role Title: HR Business Partner
Reporting to: HR Manager
Status: Maternity cover
Location: Swords, Dublin
Major Duties and responsibilities:
- To coach, support, mentor and challenge contract managers in the application of HR policies.
- To provide advice and guidance in HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure.
- To provide proactive support and solutions for Employee Relations matters.
- Third Party Hearings: Preparation of case work and submissions for all third party hearings. Ensuring that all the relevant information provided is accurate and complete to aid the successful delivery of Company responses. Liaising with managers and Company Representatives for IR issues
- Transfer of Undertakings and Protection of Employment; Collating due diligence information for contracts lost/won, liaising with the incumbent contractors to ensure a smooth handover. Managing the Induction Process of TUPE staff through correspondence, TUPE presentations and providing Welcome Packs.
- Providing managers with practical advice and support on the Transfer regulations.
- Training; Delivering in –house training Nationwide to help develop managers and supervisors within their roles.
- Recruitment; to identify recruitment needs within the Contract and manage complete recruitment cycle.
- Union Relations: To work in partnerships with managers in the development and maintenance of good working relationships with our Trade Union Partners.
- To ensure that all relevant legislative requirements are embedded in all the advice provided to managers and others.
- Working in Partnership with Management throughout the disciplinary and grievance procedure, in order to ensure best practice.
- Promoting Best Practice and establishing credibility as an expert in strategic HR, liaising closely with the Services Division.
- HR Admin: Maintaining HR Systems, files, databases and training records.
Communication and Influence:
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to construct logical, credible and winning arguments that will persuade decision makers
- Ability to provide commercially viable advice that satisfies our legal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Working effectively within the HR Team and with all other departments.
- Ability to partner at senior levels within the business and provide commercially aligned, pragmatic solutions to business issues
- Negotiation skills & Conflict Resolution Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar Human Resources role
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent and/or experience as a HR Generalist/Consultant
- Practical experience of Third Party Hearings and all associated administration is essential.
- Experience within the FM Industry preferred
- Working Knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Proven experience in a unionised environment.
- Full driving licence
Please submit CV’s to email@example.com